Financial Advisor-Managing Director- Texas
Are you looking for an established company that offers Financial Advisors not only advisory roles but management and the possibility to go independent. If you are looking at getting additional growth opportunities in your advisory firm then you should reach out. Our client is looking for experienced advisors that have established books of business, strong leadership skills and the ability to adapt to different environments.
Locations of offices: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, and Tyler.
The Experienced Financial Advisor position is a sales position selling financial services.
- Developing and/or growing a book of business to meet and exceed pre-defined goals
- Conducted client seminars.
- Effectively sourcing prospective clients
- Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their goals
- Balancing investment management, sales activities, and new client development
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the management team to effectively deliver reports and receive mentor-ship
Candidates must have:
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of assets and/or clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Series 6, 63, 7, 66, SIE
- Revenue Focused (Sales Influence and Persuasion, Sales Resilience, Sales Initiative)
- Experience with SalesForce systems
MPG (Madison Professional Group) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.