How would you like to join a team that will also invest in you?
The client offers key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and a premier investment platform. Client focused and centered, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies. You will be working with uncovered leads so you will not be prospecting.
The following licenses are required:
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations required within 3 months of hire
- Experience with High Net Worth clients
- A CFP is preferred; if you don’t already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it
Are you looking for a role with purpose?
We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your keen focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
The skills you have:
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with highly valued clientele
- Remarkable knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client’s broad range of investment needs
The value you deliver:
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
Your impact counts:
While working at the Investor Center, you will engage face-to-face with your customers, offering mentor-ship and personalized planning, while helping extend the reach of the firm's brand. The open architecture of the firm and platform allow you to have long lasting relationships with your clients. We will provide you the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, unlimited access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with excellent benefits.
Certifications: Series 07 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA