Producing Branch Manager
Producing Branch Manager
The Branch Manager is responsible for maintaining an engaged, operationally sound, and high performing team dedicated to improving the financial wellness of our customers. As a Branch Manager, you are expected to be a player and coach, overseeing branch operations, directly managing associate performance, and providing guidance as needed to ensure associates are helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. Branch Managers are expected to drive branch performance results through strong individual sales performance in addition to coaching and leadership, ensuring the team meets and exceeds branch sales, quality, and service goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch.
- Develop personal book of business and drive personal practice.
- Generate leads for personal practice.
- Facilitate effective sales meetings, holding workplace/corporate seminars.
- Service the client: present solutions by analyzing client cases, reviewing service products, business transactions.
- Lead and work with CD or RVP to develop ongoing business planning and development for branch
Drive growth in number of overall office AUM, HVC acquired and number of clients.
- Effectively lead advisors and staff within an office.
- Support a large geography with strong market potential.
- Assist in the development/training of advisors core skills of: high value client acquisition including referral, implementing a financial planning practice, driving sales implementation with clients.
Drive profitable growth and results for own branch through prudent expense management (P&L) and investments in key business strategies.
- Provide targeted focus and resources on opportunities with highest potential.
- Lead and work with Complex Director or RVP to develop ongoing business planning and development for branch through both organic and inorganic strategies.
- Develop local programs to support client acquisition-leveraging corporate support.
Coordinate advisor development opportunities leveraging all available resources to improve client acquisition, financial planning and product implementation skills.
- Develop understanding of advisors' strengths and weaknesses and create individualized growth plans that support client acquisition, asset gathering and product implementation.
- Identify high performing talent and create a leader succession plan.
- Line of site to external environment and strong awareness of local and national competitors.
Develop localized recruiting strategy (including EAR, practice acquisition and ACD based on in-depth region knowledge, market conditions and performance of the competition.
- Build centers of influence through FPA, community involvement.
- Active in local community through buildling COI's, growing personal network, develop site's unique value proposition and articulate to candidates.
Manage recruiting pipeline and drive targeting and selection process across site for EAR candidates.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate registrations to provide oversight on broker/dealer operations and develop advisor training.
- FINRA Licenses Required are:
- Series 7
- Series 6/63
- Series 9/10 or Series 24
- Maintain Investment Advisor Representative registration in investment advisor representative states with a place of business (S65 or 66)
- Proven success driving organic growth with advisors,
- Proven leadership skills and ability to drive & motivate a large organization to achieve results
- Business planning and strategic management skills
- Excellent compliance record and knowledge of compliance requirements.
MPG (Madison Professional Group) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.