Search Consultant (Recruiter)
MPG, a family-owned executive search firm, is looking for a highly motivated individuals to partner with as an Executive Search Consultant. Our company was in The Woodlands, Texas and has quickly grown to servicing clients nationwide. We are excited to announce that our recent growth has included growing our team nationwide. MPG offers an excellent work-life balance in a fast-paced work environment. As a part of our network, you will be surrounded with passionate teammates pushing one another to exceed each other's own goals. We take great pride in our ability to be a "value-added" partner with our clients to help them source top-talent within their industry that can make an immediate impact on their bottom line. This position also allows you to help transform people's lives by helping passive working professionals connect with their next career opportunity!! We do require previous recruiting experience. We also have continuous coaching and guidance once you join our team. This is a commission-driven position with the opportunity to earn 30% - 75% commission.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable establishing relationships over the phone
- Act with integrity, confidentially, and an ethical mindset
- Effective negotiation skills
- A degree is preferred but not required
- Consistently performing outbound activity to source clients and candidates Compensation/costs
- Commission-based compensation (30% - 75%)
- Monthly tool expenses (discounted rate - cost share) This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, is goal orientated, has a competitive spirit, and thrives on the opportunity to have unlimited earning potential in a commission-driven position.
Call lists will be distributed.
Attach resume to this posting or email to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We believe we have one of the most unique and gratifying opportunities, both personally and professionally, while providing a company culture that is unmatched! If you are serious about finding a life-changing career opportunity, MPG is the place for you! MPG is rapidly growing and currently in the process of interviewing to add new partners to the team.
There is no time like the present. Come join the Pac! All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. MPG (Creating Connections that last…) We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.