Vice President Financial Advisor, AR
Dynamic financial advisory firm (national status) looking for Financial Advisors in the Little Rock, AR
- Financial advisors primarily seek to source, onboard and service new clients.
- Servicing includes, meeting regularly with clients to go over their financial plan, review their current and future circumstances, needs and objectives and to review their investment performance
- Financial Advisors have a direct impact on the growth of our firm through Business Development Goals and actively pursuing new business.
- Strategically drives the financial planning process for clients, with the support of the team, including review and evaluation of income, assets, tax exposure, estate plan, investment portfolio and insurance.
- Helping clients establish and prioritize their financial goals and time frames for achieving them.
- Financial Advisors will work to actively seek referrals from current clients and your professional and personal network
- Mentoring and supporting the development of associate advisors and client service associates on their team.
- Must have a portable book of business (30M+ Required)
- Bachelor’s degree with an appropriate major required
- 5+ years of wealth management and investment advisory experience required
- Proven ability to operate in collaborative manner with client’s outside advisors
- Excellent communication, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members on multiple projects at once while consistently completing projects on time, efficiently, and with the highest quality
- Ability to think critically on a strategic level, taking initiative and problem-solving
- Ability to develop employees and teams through regular coaching and feedback leading to positive results
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity *, *or any other protected class.