Vice President, Financial Advisor
Are you looking to transition to take the next step in your career for the next decade?
Are looking at a more solid Financial Advisory role but are not ready to go straight commission? Are you licensed with your series 7,6, and 63? Have a book of business? Are you looking for a training, mentoring and potential with joining a team?
If this the case, reach out to us today about scheduling an exploratory chat, we have a client nationwide that is looking for individuals just like this.
The Experienced Financial Advisor position is a sales position selling financial services and planning.
- Developing and/or growing a book of business to meet and exceed pre-defined goals
- Effectively sourcing prospective clients
- Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their goals
- Balancing investment management, sales activities, and new client development
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the management team to effectively deliver reports and receive mentor-ship
Candidates must have:
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Series 6, 63 and 7 or 66, SIE
- Revenue Focused (Sales Influence and Persuasion, Sales Resilience, Sales Initiative)
- Proven track record of assets and/or clients
- Salesforce experience
- Experience managing client acquisition process from inception to closure
- Business development/client relations
MPG (Madison Professional Group) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.