Vice President, Financial Advisor (Houston/Surrounding Area)
Rewarding career opportunity for an Experienced Financial Advisor offering financial services and committed to making an impact in the lives of the people they touch.
The Experienced Financial Advisor position is a sales position selling financial services.
- Developing and/or growing a book of business to meet and exceed pre-defined goals
- Effectively sourcing prospective clients
- Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their goals
- Balancing investment management, sales activities, and new client development
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the management team to effectively deliver reports and receive mentor-ship
Candidates must have:
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Series 6, 63 and 7 or 66, SIE
- Revenue Focused (Sales Influence and Persuasion, Sales Resilience, Sales Initiative)
- Proven track record of assets and/or clients
- Salesforce experience
- Experience managing client acquisition process from inception to closure
- Business development/client relations
MPG (Madison Professional Group) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.